The 1st Pacific-rim Conference on Education
Conference Theme and Focus
Pre-confenrece Event: School Visit in Sapporo
Registration and Reservation
Call for Papers (Closed)
- The Conference will take place at the Kaderu 2.7 （North 2 West 7 Chuou-ku, Sapporo, Japan）
- Dates of Sessions
- October 21 (Sat) -22 (Sun), 2006
- The Official language of the Conference is English
- Registration desks are located on the 1st floor as following hours;
- October 21 (Sat) 9:30 - 16:30
- October 22 (Sun) 9:15 - 15:30
- Secretariat Desk
- Secretariat headquarters during conference are located on the 9th floor.
- Please directly request for messages, lost & found and any other assistance to the secretariat desk.
- Tour Desk
- Tour desk staff will assist you if you have any questions about tours, sightseeing, air tickets and other matters relating to your stay and travel.
- Certificate of Attendance
- A certificate of attendance is available upon request.
- Reception (Free)
- A welcome reception will be held at Royton Sapporo on October 21, Saturday from 18:00.
- Royton Sapporo is located in 5 mins walk from Conference Venue.
- Lunch and Coffee
- Lunch will be served for all participants.
- Coffee will be available in registration hall on the 1st floor all day. «
Hokkaido University of Education, International Center
Tel: +81-11-778-0266. Fax: +81-11-778-0675.
E-mail: kokusaik,AT,sap.hokkyodai.ac.jp, ryugaku,AT,sap.hokkyodai.ac.jp